The fans of FIFA 18 who have been eagerly waiting for the announcement of the game finally got what they were looking for a few days back. EA announced that it is going to be on September 29 that the game will be available for buying. But that is not just all about FIFA 18. There are certainly more to explore in the game, and the FIFA 18 Web App is something that the gamers are looking for at this moment.
FIFA 18 Web App: What is it?
The gamers across the world will be engaged in battling it out with their ultimate team once the game is out on the market. But before you can take your opponents head-on you need to make some preparations. And the FIFA 18 Web App will certainly help you out in that matter. With the help of this online app, the gamers can get access to their ultimate team before the game gets launched. You can start setting up the team in the way you want to by buying new players or selling them.
FIFA 18 Webstart App: When is it Coming Out?
The FIFA 18 Webstart App generally gets launched few hours before players get the license for the EA Access and Origin. And as the Ultimate Team has predicted it is going to be on September 19 that the FIFA 18 Web App will become available. The original game will be launched on September 29. So that gives the gamers an opportunity to get a head start with the Ultimate Team in the latest edition of the game in the FIFA franchise from EA Sports.
A user can access the app from their smartphones, which is really incredible. So that allows the user to control literally everything related to their ultimate team from their smartphone. However, it should be mentioned that the FIFA 18 Web App is primarily developed keeping in mind the PCs. But to make it easier for each and everyone to keep track of the happenings, the smartphone app will also be released. It will perhaps come out a bit later than the original one, but certainly, that’s going to be before the release of the game.
FIFA 18 Web App Features
The sole aim of making the FIFA 18 Webstart app available to the users ahead of the official launch of the game is the fact that the user is given an opportunity to make sure that he or she is in a favorable position to kick-off the campaign in the Ultimate Team. All you need to do is collect as many coins as possible which will come to use once you start playing the game in the FIFA 18 Ultimate Team mode.
It is advisable that you should not spend too many coins in opening any particular expensive pack, however lucrative it might seem for that will keep you in a good stead once the game comes on to the market.
FIFA 18 Webstart App: How to Make Coins?
There are a number of ways in which you can see your bank of FIFA 18 coins swelling up. And here it is in a tabular form how you can increase the number of coins in, your kitty via FIFA 18 Web App.
- Stay Online every day for that will give present you with the opportunity to collect the daily gifts. These daily gifts generally provide you with the FIFA 18 coins at free of cost.
- You are advised not to open the expensive packs which will drain out the coins you have got in your bank. However, you can go for the Bronze packs for as many as 400 coins. Now if you start selling the contents you can earn a lot more.
- When it comes to selling the contents, you need to be tactical as well. You can get the best out of this by selling on September 28, a day before the game gets launched officially for everyone.
- Also, there is every chance that you might come across the rare Silver players. That will also be able to fetch you FIFA 18 coins. Obviously, you need to sell the contents.
- You can sell the players as well. And while doing that, you need to keep it in your mind what is going to gain value in the future days and which is not. You can put it on sale for a 1-hour cycle and redo the same until you have sold almost everything that you have put up.
You can download the FIFA 18 Web app from the official website of the game. And to get hold of the app on your smartphone, you need to have the FIFA 18 Companion app installed on your handset. And once you have done you can start setting up your team accordingly. This app is going to be compatible with the Xbox One, Xbox 360, both PS4 & PS3 and finally the PC. Not many days are left to go before it becomes available, So start counting the days left before it becomes available.